Explore the crystal clear waters of Hydra, discover your own private beach and enjoy a unique vacation experience by boat.
Boat Specification & 2018 Prices
- Melina (2014): 4.80 meters, maximum 4 persons, Yamaha 40 HP 4 stroke engine €80 per day. (Consumption: 0.6 ltr per mile)
- Nasia rib (2015): 4.80 meters, maximum 6 persons, Yamaha 60 HP engine €110 a day (Consumption: 0.6 ltr per mile)
- Caprice 94 rib (2014): 6.60 meters, maximum 10 persons, Yamaha 150 HP engine €250 per day. (Consumption: 1.0 ltr per mile)
- Caprice 108 rib (2017): 7.10 meters, maximum 10 persons, Suzuki 175 HP 4 stroke engine €350 per day. (Consumption: 1.0 ltr per mile)
- Nikoletta (2018): 7.40 meters, maximum 10 persons, Mercury 150 HP 4 stroke engine €350 per day (Consumption: 1.2 ltr per mile)
Have a fun day out with a Skipper on any of our boats. Please phone or email to discuss.
Prices do not include fuel. (The big ribs are fitted with electric fuel management meters.) Consumption is based on economical speed and normal weather conditions.
All prices assume at least 1 licensed driver. If you don’t have a licence, a driver can be provided depending on the time of year and day.
All boats are fully equipped with life-jackets and all necessary emergency equipment to ensure that the boats are fully compliant with their safety inspections and they are fully insured.
All boats have sun awnings for protections.
Please contact Vasilis directly to discuss which of his boats would be most suitable for you and how much it will cost (how much fuel you need to go what distance etc).
Sail away from Athens to explore the Greek Islands. Or spend a week sailing to Hydra at a leisurely pace, moor up in Mandraki Bay and use the Caprice Sailing Yacht as your accommodation while you explore Hydra, then a gentle sail back to Athens at the end of the week. What could be more peaceful – other than two weeks!
- Caprice Sailing Yacht (2004): 32 feet, Jeannau Sun Odyssey – Available on a weekly basis, with or without a Skipper, please inquire.